Thursday 19 August 2010

Simpsons Clouds


It's that time of year again. The crops are ripe for harvesting and the roads are full of tractors and combines ......



But being the mild mannered bloke that I am, you rarely hear expletives emitting from my gob.



I fully understand the necessity of the farmers work in getting the crops in whilst the weather holds. After all it's a short window they have between the summer sun and the start of the Autumn frosts.


I just wish it would rain from now till December.....

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could send you some of our rain!! We have more than enough!! Terrific captures, lovely skies and you do get the feel of autumn! Enjoy your weekend, Neil!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locusts? Your skies are beautiful and I'm sure you'll appreciate the wheat - or at least, the barley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks remarkably like Saskatchewan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wishing for rain, too! I just have to warn you, i also wished for snow last December.

    ReplyDelete