Monday 26 January 2009

The Surreptitious Toolbar

Now I'm well aware that this may not be an earth shattering episode for some, but I've finally figured out how to put text and photos together! Straightforward enough for most but it has to be borne in mind that I'm not the full shilling (as we say here in Forfar). Like most things in life, it's easy when you know how....... Anyway, working on that good old principle that if you fanny about with anything long enough, you'll get there...... here's another pic of Carnoustie beach from last weekend. p.s. I'm sure that toolbar wasn't there before!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neil! Thanks for stopping by on Edinburgh DP and for your very kind comments! Oh, and well done on working out how to work the blogger - it definitely took me a while to get it all the way I wanted it!! Love your photos too, you live in a beautiful part of the world.

    ReplyDelete